Thursday, August 14, 2008

Blueberries for Caroline!

Caroline received another package today- only this time it was from Grandma and Papa. This package was full of something edible- blueberries! Grandma and Papa have a blueberry patch in Polk County and work hard to pick them for everyone to enjoy. Caroline has been reaping the benefits of all their efforts. This is the second time she has received a few pints of fresh blueberries- not to mention all the pints we brought home from our summer trip to Tennessee!

Can't wait to dig in to those blueberries!


I think she is excited, Grandma and Papa!

At least she is addicted to something healthy. Caroline absolutely loves them! I guess having food allergies has its advantages! :)
As you can see in the video clip, Caroline wasted no time eating the blueberries! Thank you for thinking of Caroline, Grandma and Papa!


3 comments:

Margaret Rogers said...

Caroline,
I am so glad you like blueberries! Papa and I love picking them for you. I hope there will be some when you come Labor Day.
Love, Grandma

Anonymous said...

Caroline,
You certainly love blueberries! I loved the pictures and the video of you digging in! You know what? I discovered when I was in Polk County, that I love blueberries too! I am glad that they are good for us! You are just too precious with that sweet little voice of yours!
Love you,
Grandy & Poppy

Unknown said...

Caroline,
We all like blueberries too! The kids and I love to put them in our cereal...yummm! You are too precioius!

Love,
Stephanie, Holly and Coy