We went to another Pumpkin Patch on Saturday morning and met my Aunt Barbara, along with her granddaughters, Lilly and Maggie. The girls have a blast together and ran themselves ragged all over the farm! This was by far the best pumpkin patch I have ever been to. There were so many things for the kids to do there, including a petting zoo, tunnels made of hay, rides, hayrides, and of course a place to pick a pumpkin! They even had little mini tractors to take the kids through the corn maze. Caroline was too little to do this, but Lilly participated and loved it!
Caroline's favorite activity was crawling through the tunnel made out of hay. I lost count of how many times she did that. She wasn't even bothered by the fact that she had to crawl on the ground and get her hands dirty. As I mentioned before, she is no longer worried about getting dirty!
I even got to meet up with a college friend Buffy, and her husband and their little girl, Lauren. We tried to get a picture of all of us, but the girls were too interested in other things!
Caroline's favorite activity was crawling through the tunnel made out of hay. I lost count of how many times she did that. She wasn't even bothered by the fact that she had to crawl on the ground and get her hands dirty. As I mentioned before, she is no longer worried about getting dirty!
I even got to meet up with a college friend Buffy, and her husband and their little girl, Lauren. We tried to get a picture of all of us, but the girls were too interested in other things!
Riding the little carousel
Lilly is ready to go for a ride through the corn maze!
Let's pick the best one of the patch! Grandy thinks this one is the best!
Caroline got very tired and starting crying for her bed, so we had to make a quick exit. Unfortunately, she woke up at 4:30 a.m that morning and was exhausted by noon. So, we didn't get to take a hayride or go to the actual pumpkin patch because we ran out of time. However, we still managed to come home with a pumpkin, and it was a great experience!
No comments:
Post a Comment