Monday, October 27, 2008

Arriving in Little Rock

We arrived in Little Rock on Wednesday afternoon after a long journey. Caroline did great on both flights. We had to fly through Detroit, so we were in flight a little longer this time. I was pleasantly surprised that Caroline did so well, considering the flights were during her naptime and she didn't sleep a wink! I think I was more worn out than she was! Poppy, Grandy, and my grandmother (Mama Dot) were at the airport to greet us. Caroline was so excited when we got off the plane and ran right to Grandy and Poppy with big hugs! We didn't do much when we got back to their house, as it was time for dinner and bed.


Since she is the only grandchild, Grandy and Poppy are always showering Caroline with gifts. Her favorite one this time was a matching raincoat and umbrella. She was still in her pajamas, but couldn't wait to try it out!


I'm ready for a rainy day!

Caroline loves the dogs (all four of them!) and spent plenty of time playing and cuddling with them. We enjoyed being outdoors for a little while.

Carter needs a hug!

What a nice day!

Cuddle time with Cody

Just a swingin' with Grandy



No comments: