Ok, so it wasn't actually a haircut, but a little trim instead. I chickened out on actually having Caroline's hair cut. I had a hair appointment yesterday with my hairdresser, Janie, so I just let Caroline tag along this time. When I told her that she was going to get her hair cut, she looked a little worried and asked if it was going to hurt! Once we got there though, she thought it was really cool that she got to wear an "apron" and enjoyed sitting in the chair and looking in the mirror. Caroline was really excited about her little trim and wanted to call both grandmothers to tell them about it. It will be a while until she has a significant hair cut, because I love long hair! For now we will just settle for little trims now and then...
Caroline and her Daddy went to the mall, which happened to be across the street, while I got my hair cut. I met them there for lunch. Caroline was still talking about getting her hair cut when I got there. It really made an impression on her!
Later that day, we went to a birthday party for Max, a little friend from playgroup. The party was at Pineville Lake Park, and the kids had fun running around. Of course, their favorite part was the goodies! Caroline had her vegan cupcake, of course! She seems to be satisfied and doesn't ever ask for the cake the other kids are eating. She is starting to understand that certain things "hurt her tummy". We are praying that she outgrows her allergies!
Later that day, we went to a birthday party for Max, a little friend from playgroup. The party was at Pineville Lake Park, and the kids had fun running around. Of course, their favorite part was the goodies! Caroline had her vegan cupcake, of course! She seems to be satisfied and doesn't ever ask for the cake the other kids are eating. She is starting to understand that certain things "hurt her tummy". We are praying that she outgrows her allergies!
No comments:
Post a Comment