Thursday, March 26, 2009

Birthday Celebration #2!

Let me clarify here.. Caroline is turning 3 years old, but as I've mentioned, we are having 3 celebrations before the big day actually rolls around. This was birthday celebration #2 with family. We missed you, Aunt Wendy! Wish you could have come this weekend. We also missed Grandy and Poppy, who were unable to come. But, at least we got to celebrate with them in Little Rock a few weeks ago. Caroline enjoyed this celebration and ate her "double peppy pizza" while the rest of us ate our pizza. Her pizza is a cheeseless, vegetarian pizza (sounds unappealing, but it's actually very good!). The term "double peppy pizza" came from a tv show, Boz. They make a vegetarian pizza and give it a fun name.

Chrissie and Ali stopped by for the party and the girls had fun playing in the backyard. David took some great shots of them blowing bubbles and playing on the playset.

I'm ready to party... again!


Happy Birthday to me...

Get ready to blow...

And make a wish!

Yum, I love these vegan cupcakes!

Caroline's serious side.. she looks so grown up!

Eva is deep in thought

Ali, the master at blowing bubbles!

Hello down there!

Let's blow more bubbles!

The highlight of the party was when Caroline got her scooter from Grandma and Papa. We went right out to the driveway to test it out. She loves it! I can't believe she is such a big girl now.

Wow, a scooter from Grandma and Papa!

Papa helps Caroline break it in...

I'm a big kid now!

Just Daddy and me.. riding my scooter

Her last birthday party is next week, a kiddie party in our backyard. Hopefully the weather will cooperate. I have a feeling I won't be getting too many pictures at that one since I will be hosting. I won't have all these wonderful photographers to help me! I promise to get a few though. Thanks for checking in.. I have had a lot to blog about lately!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love all the pictures! Caroline, you are really having lots of celebrations for your 3rd birthday! You are such a sweetheart and we love you very much. I know that you had fun with Eva!
Grandy & Poppy