Sunday, March 15, 2009

More Snow!


I have a lot of catching up to do, so be prepared to stay awhile!

We had another snow day in Charlotte at the first of March. This time, Caroline wasn't quite as interested and only wanted to stay outside for a little while. After 30 minutes, she was done with the snow. We don't have a sled, and intended to get one before the next snow, but didn't quite make it. So, we had our own make- shift sled that Ben put together using a laundry basket. The oldest trick in the book. Ben ended up going in to work, and I tried to get Caroline interested in trying out the sled, but she didn't want to have anything to do with it. Sorry Ben- you tried! We still got to have the fun snow experience.

All bundled up and ready to go with the sled in tow!

Um, I'm not so sure about this!

Walking in a winter wonderland


No comments: