Sunday, June 29, 2008

Make a Wish!

Saturday night we went to out to eat at Brixx Pizza and there was a new fountain outside. Caroline enjoyed throwing the coins in the water and learned how to make wishes. Glad all that extra change in my purse went to charity- Caroline cleaned me out!


More coins to throw in the water, please.


Tonight Caroline is without her jewelry, but she didn't forget her purse!


Caroline and Grandy

I think I am now caught up on all that we have been doing lately. Thursday we leave for Tennessee where we will stay for a few days, and then on to Arkansas. Caroline has now learned how to say "Go Vols!"and recently learned to call the Arkansas hogs as well (Woo-Pig Sooie! Razorbacks!) She doesn't seem to show any partiality to either one yet, but I am sure her Daddy will make sure she favors Tennessee! Lucky for him I am not a big sports fan!

No comments: