Tuesday, June 3, 2008

It's Pool Time!

We have been hitting the pool the last few days, and Caroline is much more enthusiastic about it this year. She has no fear at all of the water and even tried to take off on her own for a little swim ( I didn't let her, of course!). She prefers the "big pool" as she calls it, but we have also been hanging out in the baby pool. Chrissie and I were talking about how much easier it is at the pool this year, as our girls are so much more independent and can play around on their own. We can just sit back and watch (most of the time!) unless we have to intervene because they are running around the pool or won't share a toy.

Here are a few pictures from today with Paige, a little buddy from our neighborhood play group. I tried to get a picture of Ali and Caroline together, but no luck! Notice that Caroline is sporting a huge band-aid on her knee. That boo-boo is the result of her crawling on the bottom of the baby pool, reverting back to her earlier days. Ouch!




Caroline has become quite the little singer lately. Tonight in the bathtub she was singing "Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star" and the ABC song. Her version of those songs, that is! Ben grabbed the camera and got a video clip, which I will have to post later. Until then, thanks for checking in!

No comments: