After getting off the light-rail, we only had to walk a couple of blocks to Discovery Place, a museum with a variety of exhibits and experiments. Caroline loved looking at all the different fish and animals. We had to convince her that the dinosaur and bear exhibits were not real since she still seems to have a fear of animals when they are too close and personal (I learned that from our last experience at the zoo!). I don't blame her- these dinosaurs didn't look as friendly as Caroline's favorite purple dinosaur, Barney! There is also a place for kids to play with a variety of toys and costumes. Caroline was even convinced to dress up like a dinosaur for a little while.
We met Ben for lunch at a restaurant called Rock Bottom uptown. Caroline was getting tired at this point from the busy morning, but she sat her in booster seat like a big girl for most of the meal. On the way home, she was acting silly with Poppy. I think she had reached her limit and needed a nap at this point!
Caroline will miss Poppy when he leaves on Tuesday, but Grandy is staying for a few more weeks. We look forward to more fun times!
1 comment:
Christa,
I love your dress! You look cute as always. Caroline looks precious too! Great to see pics of your parents. I know that they have had a wonderful visit!
Stephanie
Post a Comment