Monday, April 20, 2009

Happy Easter!

We started off Easter morning by going to church. Grandy helped me teach Sunday School, and we loved seeing all the pretty little dresses the little girls had on. Of course, the little boys looked handsome too. :)

Caroline got a few goodies in her Easter basket, which she found before we left for church. After church, we tried to do a photo op while we were still all dressed up. We managed to snap a few, though Caroline wasn't really in the mood to pose. She wanted to hide the eggs that we dyed the day before and managed to be careful with them.

After pictures, Caroline wanted to go on a "hike" as she calls it, so we took a short walk down the street. Unfortunately, our little walk ended with a boo-boo on Caroline's knee when she ran too fast and fell on the driveway. :(

Can I find some eggs now?

Are there any eggs here?

Ah-ha! Found one!

Posing with Mommy and Daddy.. but I'm too busy with other things right now!

Hugs for Mommy.. we are color coordinated (which was not planned!)

Hugs for Grandy and Poppy

Let's take a walk!



Since our morning was filled, we did an Easter Egg hunt (not once, but four times!) after Caroline woke up from her nap. She wasn't interested in the candy inside at the moment, but wanted us to keep hiding the eggs. We asked her to hide the eggs for us to find, but she made it really easy on us! They were all in one area of the yard. :)

I think I see one over there!

I'm racking 'em in!

And another!

And yet another!

Easter dinner.. casual and fun!

Scrambled eggs, I love... but deviled eggs- not so much! (In fact, she spit it out!)


No comments: