Wednesday, January 9, 2008
There is No Time Like the Present!
Happy New Year! The motto I'm claiming is " There is no time like the present!" There are so many things that I would like to do and end up telling myself I will do it later. Then, somehow it never gets done! Well, since a lot of our friends have blogs and I enjoy reading the updates, I decided there is no time like the present to create one of our own. So, here we are! Hopefully I will be diligent about posting and adding recent photos and videos. What a great way to keep friends and family informed about what is happening in our lives! Of course, most of the blog will be about Caroline since she is the one who is growing and changing almost daily. But that's OK, right? :) Before I start blogging about the new year, I am going to back track a little bit to get started...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
ben, christa, and caroline
this is awesome!
I can enjoy watching you all grow!
hal and katy are looking for ella blaire any day. her due date is feb 7.
halle is growing too. i need to find the "time like the present"! and create a blog for her.
love ya
sheron
Post a Comment