Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Happy Birthday Grandma Rogers!

Happy Birthday Grandma! We hope you had a wonderful day! Sorry my mommy didn't take a video of me singing "Happy Birthday" to you, she's a little scatter-brained sometimes! At least I got to sing it to you over the phone! I thought you might like to see some pictures of what I've been doing lately...


Let the games begin! I love playing Candy Land!

Daddy is a good sport to play with me

I love my new easel that you and Papa got me for Christmas! (Maybe Mommy will get with it and take a picture of me looking at the camera... oh well, we will save that for another day!

Happy Birthday, Dear Grandma. Happy Birthday to you! Miss you!
Love from Caroline

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thank you, sweet pea! You made my day happy by making me a beautiful card and singing "Happy Birthday" to me on the phone. Thank you for being such a sweet granddaughter. I miss you.
Love,
Grandma