Sunday, January 4, 2009

Deck the Halls!

The stockings were hung by the chimney with care...


My mom always does a fabulous job of decorating for Christmas. I think it takes her 4 days to put up all the Christmas decorations and even longer to take it all down. There's not a room in the house that is not decorated. As soon as you walk into their house, you can't help but get in the Christmas spirit! We are minimal with our decorating, only putting up a tree, stockings, and a wreath on the front door. Why make all that effort when we are gone for the holidays? :)

Thanks Mom, for all your efforts! You do enough decorating for the both of us!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We did have a wonderful Christmas, didn't we? I loved reliving it again through your blog, Christa! You are a great blogger! What happy memories they are. It makes it worth all the hard work decorating, if I can make my famly happy.
Love you,
Mom