Thursday, December 4, 2008

Two Little Elves

We had a little photo shoot of Caroline and Eva, and David and Papa Sam got some great pictures. The girls were cooperative- but maybe that's because they had fun suckers in their hands? Margaret plans to use some of these cute pictures for her Christmas card. Us? We haven't even taken a picture yet for ours. I'm running a little behind this year and hope to get a picture of Caroline soon so I can send out Christmas cards!


Something's funny!

Have a holly, jolly Christmas!

Let's share this candy cane!

It seems like Christmas has really snuck up on us this year (or maybe that's the case every year?) I do think that it threw me off that Thanksgiving was a little later. I actually just started my Christmas shopping today- with only 21 shopping days left! As I mentioned, I'm a tad behind! Thanks to Chrissie, I got to go shopping all afternoon today while she watched Caroline. You are a lifesaver, Chrissie! She even dealt with the potty training- what a friend!

By the way, we've about got the potty training thing down. Accidents are few and successes are many! The main thing is trying to get Caroline to stop what she is doing, as she gets so involved and doesn't want to stop. Just another stage in the life of a toddler...

Thanks for checking in! I will have many festivities to blog about in the coming weeks. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What precious little elves! I know that Santa is going to bring them lots of toys, because they are such sweet little girls!
Love,
Grandy