Thursday, December 4, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!

We had a nice Thanksgiving with a full house! Caroline also really enjoyed all the entertainment and she and Eva were inseparable most of the time. Ben's parents, David, Wendy, and Eva stayed with us and Wendy's parents, Will and Sandra joined us as well.

Caroline and Eva got busy in the kitchen first thing Thanksgiving morning. In fact, Caroline was still in her pajamas. They had a blast tearing up the cornbread for the dressing and were a big help to Grandma Rogers! After they were finished, Caroline asked Grandma for more work to do. She is a busy body who has to be doing something all the time!


Let me see if I can get this done...

Caroline and Grandma Rogers

Grandma is training the girls early!

Of course, we had our share of food and enjoyed a nice meal. The girls couldn't wait to eat, so we fed them first. Thanks so much to Margaret, Wendy, and Sandra for helping make a fantastic meal! You were a big help and I appreciate it!

Caroline and Daddy going outside while they wait for lunch..

We're so thankful for each other!

David, Wendy, Ben and I about to dig in!

Margaret, Sam, Sandra, and Will

Papa Sam helping his girls swing.


I am very thankful for a wonderful family and friends. God has blessed us tremendously! Hope you all had a happy Thanksgiving as well!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I loved the Thanksgiving pictures. Eva and Caroline are making memories with Grandma that will be treasured forever. I wish that we could have been with you. You were in our minds and hearts.
Love you,
Grandy