Happy Birthday, Ben and Daddy! Caroline could not wait to blow out the candle and have a cupcake with Daddy tonight. We got her a vegan cupcake from Earthfare so she could celebrate with him. I told her that she had to eat her dinner first and that we had to wait until Daddy got home to eat it. She insisted on sitting in her high chair until he got home! I guess she thought I might change my mind about letting her have the cupcake (really, I'm not that mean!) She sat there for 45 minutes before Ben got home! We did the singing and cupcake as soon as he walked in the door.
We also celebrated with friends this past Saturday night. Some friends of ours, Jason and Elizabeth, joined us, as Jason also has a September birthday. Elizabeth and I decided to have a joint party for the guys, though I'm not so sure they really wanted to call attention to themselves or their birthdays!
We had a small group of friends and enjoyed just hanging out with uninterrupted conversation. :) I didn't do a good job of taking pictures at the party, and only got a couple before our guests got there. It was a fun evening. Happy Belated Birthday to Jason!
No comments:
Post a Comment