I missed most of Margaret's visit because I was away for a little girl time. Some of my friends and I had what we called a "24 hours away" on Friday night and stayed overnight at Alexia's in-laws house in Columbia, SC since they were out of town. We had so much fun going out to dinner and chatting until 1 am. We slept in on Saturday morning, had a leisurely breakfast and then went to the movies before returning home. We all enjoyed our little retreat and each us of said we needed another night- just when we were starting to get relaxed, it was time to go home! Thanks Daddy for taking good care of Caroline while I was gone. Thank, also, to Grandma Rogers for providing entertainment as well! :)
On Sunday morning, Ben and Grandma took Caroline to Davie Park while I went to teach Sunday School. From the pictures it looks like they had lots of fun! Caroline wanted to try the monkey bars, so Grandma helped her accomplish that task.
Caroline was sad to see Grandma go, and started crying after her when we said our goodbyes at the security check point. It was a short visit, but we are glad you got to come, Grandma! Caroline was really concerned about you leaving your jacket in our car. The whole way home, she kept saying in a fretful voice, "She left her jacket!"
Here are some other pictures from this weekend. Thanks for checking in!
1 comment:
Dear Caroline,
Thank you for letting me come to see you last weekend. I am glad we got to go to the park. You are such a sweet little granddaughter. I love you very much!! :) Grandma
Post a Comment