We had an uneventful week since Caroline was sick with a cold and then she passed it on to me. We are both feeling better now, though not 100 percent yet. I hope we will be completely well by Tuesday, as we are leaving for Arkansas to see my family. This will be Caroline's first plane ride where she actually has her own seat. Yes, we have hit that two year old mark, and plane rides are no longer free! I am wondering how she will do since she will actually have to sit in her seat with the seat belt buckled at certain times during the flight. It will be interesting, to say the least! I plan to be prepared with suckers, marshmellows ( a great tip I heard from another mom to help with the ears), and anything else that will possibly entertain her. No matter how many times we fly, I always get nervous about how she will do. I'll give you a report on how the trip went later!
We had a relaxing weekend and enjoyed the nice spring weather. This afternoon, we sat out on the screened porch, watching Caroline have a popsicle (sure wish I could bring one of those on the plane- she never sits that still!). After finishing the popsicle, she started babbling on and on about I don't know what, and then she was saying her full name. It was so cute, that I just had to try and capture it on video. It's not quite the same when you try to capture those fun moments on video, but we tried!
I will try to update the blog while in Little Rock this week. I just hope the trip there goes smoothly! Have a good week and thanks for checking in!
1 comment:
I wish so badly that I could come and see you this week. I have tried my hardest and I can't seem to get everything to work out the way it should. Have a safe trip and enjoy your time with your family! Sounds like you have everything you need to keep Caroline occupied on the plane!
-Stephanie
Post a Comment