Friday, May 22, 2009

Let's Take a Hike!

Whew! Where did the month of May go? I think I am almost caught up with blogging, but one last thing about our visit to Little Rock.

Poppy and Grandy took Caroline down to the walking trail behind their house. She really enjoyed looking at the creek and running down the trail. Back in my running days (when my knees could actually take it), I used to run this trail. It is really pretty down there and the sound of the creek running makes it a very tranquil and peaceful place.


Let's take a hike!

Poppy and Caroline looking at the creek

Caroline and Grandy after their little hike on the trail

Thanks for checking in! I will try to stay on top of this blog and not get so behind. Have a good weekend!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love reading your blog and seeing the pictures. It brings back such wonderful memories and will always be like reading a journal, so that you can remember.
Love you all,
Mom